Field Operations, Travel Required
ABM was created over 30 years ago when Cape Breton businessman, Joseph P. Shannon, purchased a small IT company in Dartmouth, NS. What started as a field services company reselling 3rd party Point of Sale (POS) systems, cash registers, field service repair and help desk support in the early 70’s, has grown to a multimillion dollar service provider delivering innovative solutions across multiple sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, Insurance, Legal, Natural Resources, Public Sector, Communications, Financial Services and Energy. Today we proudly have points of presence and clients across North America providing solutions and offering services from Business & IT Consulting, Cloud Services, Field Operations, Lifecycle Management, Managed Services and Service Desk support.
As a member of our Field Service Team, reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for all parts and inventory related training, responsible to ensure that ABM is complying with ABM's Field Service processes, metrics and objectives. Candidate must be willing to travel and will work out of either the Dartmouth, NS office or the Sudbury, ON office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Clean Driver's abstract
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, to interact with customers, employees, and management, to read and write reports as required.
- On site audits of all ABM Field Warehouse Locations
- Organization of ABM and service partner inventories
- Scheduling and assisting as required with ABM and Service Partner inventory audits
- Training of technicians on all part posting process for Service Partners
- Inventory Management of outstanding parts for major customers
- Support and customer queries related to parts and inventories
- Meet service partner objectives on parts return as well as inventory levels
If you are an independent, customer oriented individual, who enjoys working independently and as a team, are willing to work a rotating schedule with some on call responsibility, but above all, want to be part of an innovative, home grown company with opportunity, we’d like to hear from you.
Candidate must be able to travel extensively and have a understanding of parts handling processess.
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia