Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Selling scalable solutions (Cloud, Managed Services, Network, Security, and Unified Communications). These services offer strategic value to our clients and are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and resource related consideration.
- Attaining new clients and sales opportunities as well sell with existing partners.
- Building relationships to execute on strategic and operational plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively on your own with consultative selling solutions
- Experience creating new client relationships and aligning corporate teams to uncover opportunities and develop solution
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of functionality, features and benefits of our solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of customers’ environment as it relates to their specific sector
- Identify sector trends and drivers, understand key applications that solve business problems in sector and deliver solutions that meet customers’ specific needs/requirements
- Create and maintains detailed and accurate sales plans and set of objectives
Education / Experience
- University degree in Business or Finance
- Knowledge of the features and benefits of cloud solutions, IaaS and SaaS, plus IT infrastructure
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia