ABM was created over 30 years ago when Cape Breton businessman, Joseph P. Shannon, purchased a small IT company in Dartmouth, NS. What started as a field services company reselling 3rd party Point of Sale (POS) systems, cash registers, field service repair and help desk support in the early 70’s, has grown to a multimillion dollar service provider delivering innovative solutions across multiple sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, Insurance, Legal, Natural Resources, Public Sector, Communications, Financial Services and Energy. Today we proudly have points of presence and clients across North America providing solutions and offering services from Business & IT Consulting, Cloud Services, Field Operations, Lifecycle Management, Managed Services and Service Desk support.
As a member of our Dispatch Team, you will be responsible for handling incoming requests for service calls, handling escalation requests, monitoring technicians, managing regions and to ensure all service calls are handled from start to finish and all related tasks are complete.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree or equilavent is considered an asset
- 2+ years related work experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office 2010 applications, including Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe and Outlook
- Experience in the Technology Industry
- Strong Knowledge of Canadian geography
- Exceptional communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English, bilingual in English and French will be considered an asset
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, strong attention to detail and effective time management
If you have a positive attitude, are energetic, self-motivated and a customer oriented individual, who enjoys working in a busy operational team environment and are willing to work a rotating schedule with some on call responsibility (if required), but above all, want to be part of an innovative, home grown company with opportunity, we’d like to hear from you.
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia