Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Dispatch technicians using Call Management Software
- Manage call queues for technicians while on shift
- Prioritize calls by severity
- Respond to customer escalations
- Process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry or direct customer input
- Communication with customers as requested : Keeping customers informed of incident progress, notifying of impending changes
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Strictly adhere to the Dispatch Center procedures/policies of the company.
- Meet, and strive to exceed, established goals and objectives of the company in a manner that does not discourage cooperation with or among the other Dispatcher's in the company.
- Complete all reports efficiently and timely.
- Always remember that THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY and that the Dispatcher is here to fully support that priority with the finest quality of service.
- Maintain well-groomed, professional appearance appropriate for the position and the normal situations in which the Dispatcher may be involved.
- Attends, and contributes to, staff meetings as scheduled.
- Cooperates fully with other employees in conducting business in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensures the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all records and paperwork.
- Undertaking in such other duties and task as may be assigned by the Manager.
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent experience is an asset
- 2+ years related work experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office 2010 applications, including Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe and Outlook
- Experience in the Technology Industry
- Strong Knowledge of Canadian geography
- Exceptional communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English
- Superb interpersonal skills with a wide variety of clients and professionals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent computer skills, strong attention to detail and effective time management
- Works well independently and as a team
- Positive attitude
- Energetic, self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively within a busy operational work environment
- Available to work flexible hours if required
- Able to work as On Call if required
If you want to be part of an innovative, home grown company with opportunity, we’d like to hear from you.
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia