The Sales Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Company’s growth initiatives specifically focused on selling Managed IT Services, Security solutions, Network Solutions, and Professional Service consultations to small and mid-sized businesses. This position identifies opportunities and/or converts leads into opportunities, manages the sales cycle, and sells ABM’s suite of managed services offerings to customers through relationship building, identification of needs, and effective sales techniques.
· Effectively manages the sale through the entire defined sales cycle.
· Understands and communicates the ABM Managed Service Value Proposition to prospects, customers, and internal contacts.
· Validates leads in an effective and timely manner
· Manages opportunities through the sales cycle against closure targets in an effective and timely manner
· Creates and delivers compelling presentations, in-person and virtually.
· Prospects and follows up on leads and contacts derived from various marketing activities and events.
· Leverages key programs, relationships, technology, and personnel to drive sales to closure.
· Interacts with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with closing sales.
· Proficient with Salesforce and has impeccable account and opportunity management hygiene as part of the sales process.
· Ability to manage partner/third-party strategic relationships.
· Keeps the Sales Director apprised weekly of lead and opportunity management progress.
· Can effectively identify customer needs and requirements/desired business outcomes and align them with the appropriate solutions.
· Manages new and existing account relationships, grows existing accounts, and works with Network Operations Center (NOC) on refreshes and other projects.
Experience and Education
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience selling hardware/software solutions
· Training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
· Bachelor’s degree nice-to-have
· Proficient with MS Office Suite
· Familiar with G-Suite
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, and able to get work and collaborate with diverse personalities
· Understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI
· Must be disciplined and consistent in executing against the sales life cycle
· Must have excellent listening skills
· Must be organized and be able to meet demanding deadlines
· Must be detail oriented
· Must have excellent problem-solving skills
· Must have a great attitude
· Must demonstrate personal integrity & honesty
· Must be a self-starter and have excellent project management skills.
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage internal/external applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Date Posted: February 3, 2023