The Service Desk Analyst role is responsible for providing operational systems support for WAN/LAN environments. The expectation for the role is to provide professional and customer centric support including servers, desktops, application software, by efficiently and effectively diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving user issues. This individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve user and system issues. As part of ABM Service Desk Team, this position will be expected to work collaboratively with Level 1 / 2 / 3 Analysts and Engineers, as well as the ability to work independently. There may be a requirement to participate in afterhours on-call support as part of the role.
· Deliver superior technical service and support to users via incident management software.
· Interact with users to gather information to categorize requests to evaluate and analyze problems and issues.
· Diagnose and resolve technical issues adhering to established processes and procedures.
· Provide regular communication and follow up to users and management.
· Manage service requests and incidents in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements.
· Escalate or redirect incidents and service request as per established procedures.
· Accurately maintain user documentation and incident tickets.
· Work as a contributing member in a team environment including other technical support teams and external vendors.
· Diploma in Computer Service/Support or equivalent combination of formal industry recognized training.
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience supporting users and desktop environments in a technical service/help desk environment.
· Experience operating within an Incident Management Software (Salesforce preferred)
· Proven proficiency, diligence, and aptitude in a customer facing technical support role.
· Exceptional Customer Service Focus.
· Positive and professional interpersonal skills.
· Independently resolve problems and proactively communicate solutions.
· Ability to manage multiple incidents concurrently in a fast-paced technical environment.
· Effectively gather, analyze, diagnose, and communicate information.
· Windows Operating Systems support and maintenance experience.
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory
· Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other Cloud technologies.
· Remote Delivery of Applications (Citrix / RDS).
· Computer software installation, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting.
· VoIP Telephony and wireless devices.
· IT Standards, Methodologies, and audit requirements (CMM, ITIL).
· Linux experience nice to have.
· Time Management
· Bi-lingual (would be considered an asset)
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage internal/external applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Date Posted: October 1, 2021