The Service Desk Analyst role is responsible for providing operational systems support for internal and external customer environments. The expectation for the role is to provide professional and customer centric support including servers, desktops, application software, by efficiently and effectively diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving user issues.
This individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve user and system issues. As part of ABM Service Desk Team, this position will be expected to work collaboratively with Level 1 / 2 / 3 Analysts and Engineers, as well as the ability to work independently. There may be a requirement to participate in afterhours on-call support.
• Deliver technical service and support to users via incident management software.
• Interact with end-users to gather information to categorize their request and evaluate and analyze problems and issues.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues adhering to established processes and procedures.
• Accurately maintain end-user documentation and incident tickets.
• Provide regular communication and follow up to customer’s and end users.
• Manage service requests and incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Escalate or redirect incidents and service request as per established procedures.
• Work as a contributing member in a team environment including other technical support teams and external vendors.
• Diploma in Computer Service/Support or equivalent combination of formal industry recognized training.
• Experience supporting users and desktop environments in a technical service/help desk environment.
• Experience or familiarity with Incident Management Software.
• Proven proficiency, diligence, and aptitude in a customer facing technical support role.
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Positive and professional interpersonal skills.
• Independently resolve problems and proactively communicate solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a fast-paced technical environment.
• Effectively gather, analyze, diagnose, and communicate information.
• Windows Server administration and maintenance experience.
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory.
• Remote Delivery of Applications.
• Computer/software installation, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other Cloud technologies.
• Linux Server experience would be considered an asset.
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage internal/external applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Service Desk Analyst Application.
Date Posted: December 20, 2021